I’m a picture book writer with several (as yet) unpublished manuscripts. I have a particular passion for history and nature. I’m also working on a middle-grade book about a young inventor who roller-skates everywhere.
- I completed the 2017 Storystorm challenge and came up with over 35 new ideas for picture books
- I am a member of the 2017 12×12 challenge to write a new picture book a month
- I’m SCBWI member
- I’m studying The Art of Character with Stanford Continuing Studies
- And I’m studying The Craft and Business of Writing Picture Books with Kelly Delaney and Mira Reisberg
- I’m a Highlights High Five contributor. My first story will be published May 2017.
In a past life I worked as a Communications Manager for a massive British telecommunications company, writing and editing news, website and email copy. Children’s books are a lot more interesting!