I’m in the process of updating things around here but take a look at some of my older blog posts back when I used to write about my kids and parenting said kids.
Latest news Feb 2017
- Completed the 2017 Storystorm challenge and came up with over 35 new ideas for picture books
- Joined the 2017 12×12 challenge to write a new picture book a month
- I’m off to the regional SCBWI conference in March
- I’m studying The Art of Character with Stanford Continuing Studies – and writing a Middle Grade book about a scatty inventor who loves to roller-skate everywhere
- And I’m studying The Craft and Business of Writing Picture Books with Kelly Delaney and Mira Reisberg
- Oh and I had my second story accepted by Highlights High Five. My first will be published May 2017.